Posted by : Harish K V Thursday, 27 February 2014
1. Click on the SETTINGS option above LOG OUT.
2. From the options available on the left side of the screen, select PUBLIC POSTS.
3. Now under PUBLIC POSTS you can choose who can see your public posts - friends or everybody.
4. If you scroll down a little you can find this link "Want to know what followers can see? View your public timeline".
5. Click on the link. Now on the top of the page you can select options to see your profile as a specific person by typing in their name or just click public.
And you will see how your profile appears for each person on the screen.